June 28, 2015

Feeling Tropical

















Top: Elizabeth and James   Pants: Zara   Shoes: Lorenzo Chelini  
 Handbag: Vintage   Watch: Kate Spade   Sunglasses: Chanel

Now that school's out, I've finally found some time to bust out a new look. 

I love this outfit for days when its sunny out, but not super warm. The crop top is something I have been constantly reaching for in my closet. I find that it hits the stomach at a good area and when paired with high waisted jeans or pants, it is very flattering. These pants are perfect for summer, they are thin, comfortable and of course cute. My favorite part of this outfit are my shoes. I have had them for about a year and then still look as new as ever. They can be worn with anything from a pair of jeans to your favorite party dress, and most importantly they're comfortable. 
Hope you all are having a great summer!

With Love,
     Simran Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment