February 22, 2015

The Boyfriend Jeans











Shirt: Zara    Leather Jacket: Banana Republic    Jeans: William Rast    Shoes: Superga


For starters, I hope you all enjoyed my hair series and let me know if you want to see more. Since we are in the awkward stage between winter and spring I thought this look would accommodate both seasons. The boyfriends jeans are loose and comfortable making them perfect for spring and the shoes give the outfit more of a sporty, laid back look. Continuing with the theme of loose and comfortable, I paired my jeans with a striped button up which I'm sure you guys will be seeing a lot more of in the warmer months. Then to add warmth and more of a wintery feel I topped off the outfit with a dark blue leather jacket. 

I am also starting a new series where every other Tuesday, I give you guys some tips about beauty, fashion or just life in general that I use day to day. Look forward to seeing you guys on Tuesday!


With Love,
       Simran Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment