January 18, 2015

Black Out














Dress: Zara   Leather Jacket: Trouve   Coat: Zara   Booties: Topshop

Yes, I know there are other colors in world besides black, but I just couldn't help myself.  I opted for all black because it is the most flattering and versatile color, but just wearing all black can look dull so that is where mixing textures is important.  Not only does mixing textures look great, but it also allows you to layer up, which is a must during the winter. Layering clothing can allow you to stay warm without looking like Randy from A Christmas Story . In this outfit I went from the lightest fabric, being the dress, to the heaviest fabric, the wool coat. From work, to school, to everyday, this outfit is perfect for any and every occasion. 

What has been your favorite winter color?

With Love,
        Simran Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment